The latest Carnival is up at Martin’s Mobile Technology Page. Each week the Carnival showcases the best submitted articles on mobile topics. Included are:
- Kelly Goto at gotomobile, Integrated mobile research & testing
- Carlo Longino on MobHappy, Selling Dollars for a Dime
- C. Enrique Ortiz – Mobility W e b l o g, MNVOs and The Demographic Problem
- Jim Downing at Smartmobs, The Phone is the Key
- Stuart Mudie on Blethers.com, Lifeblog 2.0 adds context to mobile multimedia content
- Xen Dolev of Xellular Identity, Theatre, Peacocks and Mobiles
- Scott Shaffer the Pondering Primate, Will Google Offer Mobile Words?
- Justin Oberman at mopocket, What Some People Don’t Get ABout the Political Mobile Buzz
- John Sun – Mobile Analyst Watch, First Week: Garmin Forerunner 205 Review Wrapup
- Rudy De Waele at m-trends.org Women in Mobile 07 – Keren Flavell
- Tomi Ahonen on Communities Dominate Brands, If you thought Idol was big on TV, mobile Idol ie Network Karaoke!
- Troy Norcross – Mobile Marketing & SPAM, Service Discovery and Mobile Network Operators
- Host Martin Sauter’s Wireless VoIP Demystified – Part 2: SIP
- My own The State of LBS in the US
This week’s links are a varied and interesting bunch. Read them all here; Carnival of the Mobilists – 18