Well known mobile industry consultant, author and blogger Ajit Jaokar is organizing a one day conference on mobile app stores as part of the big CTIA Wireless I.T. & Entertainment 2009 event in San Diego next month.
The Mobile Application Stores Conference at CTIA has a great lineup of speakers including:
- Dr. Jin-Sung Choi Ph.D, Senior Vice President, Head MC Global Product Planning Team, LG Electronics Korea
- George Linardos Vice President, Product Management, Media, Nokia
- Ilja Laurs Founder & CEO, GetJar.
- Tim Haysom, Chief Marketing Officer,OMTP
- Mike Merril, CEO-Smart Phone Technologies
- Ajit Jaokar, President-futuretext
- Chetan Sharma, CEO, Chetan Sharma Consulting
- Jouko Ahvenainen, Founder, Grow VC International
- William Volk, CEO, PlayScreen
- Sena Gbeckor-Kove, Chief Technology Officer, imKon
Topics covered will include:
- Mobile application stores overview
- Comparison of application stores from Apple, Google, RIM, Nokia (Ovi), Palm Pre and Microsoft as well as other emerging application stores
- Key drivers
- Exploring the value chain
- Market obstacles
- How do develop and deploy your own mobile application idea
- Monetizing your mobile application
- Mobile application marketing
- Mobile application stores deployment insights and successes
Mobile Application Stores is co-located with the largest wireless event in the U.S., International CTIA Wireless I.T. and Entertainment, which will be held Oct 6-9, 2009 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California.
Registration is only $295 at http://www.mobileappevent.com and includes admission to all CTIA Wireless I.T. and Entertainment keynote sessions and access to the exhibit floor.