Entries are free. If your app is one of the 10 selected, you will have 3 minutes on stage to present to fellow developers and industry experts during the Mobile 2.0 Europe conference. The conference audience will nominate one app for the prestigious Mobile Premier Awards to be held during the 2011 Mobile World Congress.
You have to act fast though, the deadline for submitting apps is June 7th, midnight local time.
Here are the rules:
- Submissions and presentations to the AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer
- Apps are submitted through the dotopen platform
- Registration and membership on dotopen are FREE!
- dotopen members need to add the app to their profile before applying to an AppCircus
- Click on the link in the dotopen toolbox to submit your application
- Each App can only present in one AppCircus, except if it receives a Runner Up Waiver
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the Mobile Premier Awards 2011 by audience vote
- The app with most votes after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner Up Waiver”, which allows it to apply again to be selected at another AppCircus